Cocktail - Apple pie and custard
Nostalgic, completely nostalgic.
This won't last long - just like real apple pie and custard.
What you'll need
► 1½ shot (37.5ml) of Clove Gin (available at the distillery shop)
► ½ shot (12.5ml) of Amaretto
► ½ shot (12.5ml) of Gomme
► 1 whole egg
► Cinnamon powder
► Dehydrated apple slice
► Cocktail shaker
► Julep strainer (or tea strainer)
► Coupette glass
Step by step
- Prepare a chilled coupette glass
- Shake all ingredients
- Double strain into the glass
- Add the apple garnish
- Add a few drops of Clove Gin on top of the apple garnish
- Add a generous dash of cinnamon to garnish.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh