In addition to the competition terms and conditions, below are conditions that apply specifically to the “Mini-still naming” competition (running February/March 2020).
- Entrants should be 18 or over
- Winners must be able to provide an acceptable proof of age (and confirm they were 18 at the time of entry).
- The competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of their success
- Entrants should respond to this notification within 7 working days and claim their prize within 21 days of notification.
- Any entrant submitting a suggested name more than once will be disregarded. Excessive repeat suggestions of the same/insufficiently differring names will be disqualified.
- One winner per household.
- Entry is via social media, via post, via e-mail or in person at the distillery (the latter applies to those 18 or over).
- Winner prizes of vouchers have an expiry date of 6 months
- The voucher cannot be sold on to any third party
- Entry to any of the events is for those 18 or over and is subject to the Challenge 25 policy.
- Winning entrants claiming their voucher are also required to be 18 or over.
- There is no cash equivalent prize
- Failure to meet the entry requirements may result in a consumed voucher and rebooking is at the discretion of the owners.
Any questions, please contact us
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh