The minimum age for consuming alcohol in the UK is 18.
If purchasing / consuming alcohol, you may be asked to prove your age.
The distillery operates a strict "Challenge 25" policy. If you are lucky enough to appear 25 or under, we may ask for proof of age.
Acceptable documents of proof include:
- A passport
- UK Driving Licence
- European Union “photo-card” driving licence
- Ministry of defence Form 90 (Defence Identity Card)
- Photographic identity card bearing the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram
- A national identity card issued by a European Union member state, including Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- Biometric Immigration Document
Documents NOT permitted:
- USA state driving licence
- Birth certificate
- Electronic forms of ID e.g. photo of driving licence on a mobile phone
Can I still take part if I can't prove my age?
Entry to the Discover Tour is permitted for ages 13+ (if accompanied by an adult) but you won't be able to purchase / consume alcohol and we will only be able to serve non-alcoholic alternatives e.g. water / soft drinks.
For the Gin Tasting Masterclass / Gin School Experience - entry to the event will be refused.
Can I get a refund if I can't prove my age on the day of the event?
Refunds are unavailable if an acceptable proof of age cannot be supplied.
Rescheduling may be possible but is assessed on a case by case basis.
If you have any queries regarding age verification, please get in touch with us in advance of any event.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh