Redeem - Discovery Tour
If you have been gifted a Discovery Tour tour voucher, you can use the calendar below to redeem your voucher.
How to redeem
- Select the date on the calendar below
- Click the redeem button
- Provide the required information
What happens next?
Shortly after submitting the form you will receive a confirmation that the code has been accepted and your tickets will arrive within 10 minutes.
Looking to gift an experience? Present a tour voucher - each tour voucher comes with a redeemable code which can be used to book a time of their choosing.
**NEW** Buy a voucher and then personalise your printable tour voucher here
**NEW** Book a tour as a surprise and then personalise your printable invitation here
Events take place for a minimum of just 2 people. Maximum capacities as follows...
- Discovery Tour - 20 max (more by request)
- Gin Tasting Masterclass - 20 max
- Gin School Experience - 20 max
Maximum capacities may vary depending on local COVID restrictions at the time.
Want a different date? We are happy to arrange a date / time that suits you - please get in touch
Events can overrun by up to 30 minutes, occasionally a tad longer. Please allow for this additional time if planning subsequent activities e.g. taxis, restaurants, cinema etc.
If you wish to make any purchases at the end of the event, why not take advantage of our collection service and pick up your order at the distillery on a different time / date. Alternatively, we can post your order out to your home (and on a named date if preferred).
- The tour voucher code can only be used once, for a specific tour type and is valid for a single booking.
- If you cannot make the booked event, please get in touch and we'll be happy to arrange for you to attend on a different date.
- If for some reason your code does not work, please re-check your code and try again. There may be a zero that should be a O or vice versa.
- If your code is invalid, check you are redeeming against the correct event type, please ensure there are no spaces at the start / end when entering the code into the box and that you have included the hyphens (-)
- If the code still does not work, please get in touch and we'll check the validity of your code.
What others are saying
This was an incredible experience, Alan & Dan were just wonderful. If you really want a unique experience then this is definitely something for you. Worth every penny.
This is an excellent activity for big groups and for small ones to indulge in... A brilliant night out for sure!
I would highly recommend anyone to attend this as you will definitely have a good time and get to leave with a bottle of gin made by you!
We did a gin tour and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Alan and Dan were friendly and so very knowledgeable about gin and the history of distilling in Aberdeen. The gin they make is delicious and we tried all the lovely flavours. What they have done with the space in the Arches is great and we are looking forward to going back to do the gin school.
This was possibly the best birthday gift experience I've had. It was a joint gift for my daughter and I who have birthdays several days apart and we had a memorable, informative and entertaining evening. The venue has wow factor, the hosts are helpful, knowledgeable, informative and professional and we came away with our chosen gins. The range of botanicals available was mind boggling and I was glad the hosts expertise when we were selecting our mix. So much fun...
Fantastic evening at the Gin school. It was brilliant : informative and entertaining in equal measures. Dan and Alan went above and beyond to make sure our experience was special and were great hosts. We were looked after start to finish and would highly recommend.
We did the tasting masterclass. It was great, learned a lot and had way more drinks than we expected. Alan and Dan were really great and I would highl recommend it for anyone that wants to discover gin or maybe doesn't like it much and is open to diacovering it! Thank you!!!
We went for the discovery tour, upon arrival you get a double (their own ‘Fresh’) gin & tonic which didn’t last very long. Interesting history of gin making in Aberdeen. Very friendly hosts and good fun. We’ll be back for the gin school 👍
Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere, delicious gin. Whats not to love?
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh