Latest COVID-update (15/12/2021)
We have implemented the Scottish Government’s rules and additional recommended measures in order to protect everyone from COVID-19.
Are we open?
Yes we are!
- Distillery shop - OPEN
- Open from 12-midday to 5:30pm (Tues-Sun)
- Pop in and sample our gins. Why not take a true Aberdeen Gin home?
- Tours / Classes / Experiences - Online booking available
- Gin School Experience - Book online
- Gin Tasting Masterclass - Book online
- Discovery Tour - Book online
- Online shop - browse our shop
- Buy online and we will post your order
- Buy online, select "Pick Up" at check to collect your order at the distillery within 1 hour with our new free Click & Collect service.
As things can change quickly with coronavirus we are offering a no-fuss, no-fee rebooking/refund until further notice. Book with confidence that you can attend your event, rebook your event or simply get a refund.
What are we are doing to help protect you?
- Staff regularly clean door handles and surfaces
- Staff regularly clean their hands
- Staff ensure the toilets are regularly cleaned and are available only during events
What can I do to help?
- All visitors to the shop are requested to
- Use hand sanitiser at the entrance
- Wear face masks as requested
- Maintain minimum social distancing (if requested)
- If requested during events, please use the supplied protective gloves
Thank you to all visitors - you've been doing a great job at keeping safe with masks and distance!
Reduced social distancing during events
During events the required distance will be maintained and masks are not required while drinking. We ask that you maintain a good social distance from fellow visitors and we'll do our best to ensure the safest environment. We may ask you to wear gloves when handling any shared items.
Uniform & NHS discount
Anyone associated with the NHS (whether a surgeon, cleaner, car park attendance etc.) upon presenting their ID are able to take advantage of a 10% discount at the distillery.
To help the community, we have produced much needed hand sanitiser (to the exact WHO Formula #1) to NHS GP Surgeries throughout the city. It’s so important when you consider that GPs interact with some of our most vulnerable in our society and even visit their homes.
If your NHS GP surgery is running low – please ask them to get in touch with us.
We had the pleasure to host 100’s of guests at the Gin School – from those literally round the corner to those further afield, such as Germany, Netherlands and Australia.
We have lots of new and exciting things we are working on and can’t wait to share them all with you - sign up to our social media to keep informed (links in the footer).
Dan and Alan.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh