Latest COVID-update (05/08/2020)
We have implemented the Scottish Government’s recommended measures in order to protect everyone from COVID-19.
See our page on the Aberdeen City lockdown (05/08/2020).
Are we open?
Yes we are!
- Distillery shop - Open
- Open from 12-midday to 5:30pm (Tues-Sun)
- Pop in and sample our gins. Why not take a true Aberdeen Gin home?
- Tours / Classes / Experiences - Taking bookings from 21st August onwards
- Gin School Experience - Book online
- Gin Tasting Masterclass - Book online
- Discovery Tour - Book online
- Online shop - browse our shop
- Buy online and we will post your order
- Buy online, select "Pick Up" at check to collect your order at the distillery within 1 hour with our new free Click & Collect service.
We are taking exclusive event bookings for social bubbles to reduce the risk to you – if you want to have an adventure / fun afternoon – so long as we have a minimum of two people we’re happy to run the event just for your group.
As things can change quickly with coronavirus we are offering a no-fuss, no-fee rebooking/refund until further notice. Book with confidence that you can attend your event, rebook your event or simply get a refund.
What are we are doing to help protect you?
- In order to minimise contact, we are currently only allowing one person/social group to enter the distillery shop at any one time.
- Staff regularly clean door handles and surfaces
- Staff are equipped with face shields will maintain a distance of 2m where possible
- Staff will wear protective gloves when handling any items passed to the customer
- Staff ensure the toilets are regularly cleaned and are available only during events
What can I do to help?
- All visitors to the shop are requested to
- Use hand sanitiser at the entrance
- Wear face masks (except when sampling products).
- Maintain minimum social distancing
- 1m during events
- 2m when visiting the shop
- If requested during events, please use the supplied protective gloves
Thank you to all visitors - you've been doing a great job at keeping safe with masks and distance!
Reduced social distancing during events
During events, social distancing is reduced to 1m and masks are not required. We ask that you maintain a good social distance from fellow visitors and we'll do our best to ensure the safest environment. We may ask you to wear gloves when handling any shared items.
Uniform & NHS discount
Anyone associated with the NHS (whether a surgeon, cleaner, car park attendance etc.) upon presenting their ID are able to take advantage of a 10% discount at the distillery.
It was amazing to launch Aberdeen’s first gin distillery over the last few months and while it is disappointing that COVID had forced us to close our doors just as it was getting busy we have not been sitting in our hands.
To help, we have produced much needed hand sanitiser (to the exact WHO Formula #1) to NHS GP Surgeries throughout the city. It’s so important when you consider that GPs interact with some of our most vulnerable in our society and even visit their homes.
If your NHS GP surgery is running low – please ask them to get in touch with us.
Prior to the lockdown, we had the pleasure to host 100’s of guests at the Gin School – from those literally round the corner to those further afield, such as Germany, Netherlands and Australia. We can’t wait to see you when the lockdown ends.
We have lots of new and exciting things we are working on and can’t wait to share them all with you - sign up to our social media to keep informed (links in the footer).
Dan and Alan.